The only information we collect from you is the information you input when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address, and on occasion the country you’re located in. We will never share this information with anyone, ever.
There are several ways we may use your information over time, and they include:
– To assist us in responding to your individual needs and help personalise your experience with us.
– To improve our customer service, as your information helps us recognise support needs and service requests that may have flown under the radar.
– To assist us in providing the best website we possibly can. Your feedback is what helps drive us toward this goal.
– To send periodic e-mails. These e-mails may be related to company news, site updates, related product or service information etc. You can unsubscribe at any time as per the instructions at the bottom of any e-mail correspondence.
– To administer contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
Yes we do. These cookies provide us with the data to enhance the activities you complete within the website. Again, we will never share this information to anyone.
Absolutely not. We do not sell, trade, transfer or give your personal information to third parties that are not directly associated with the website itself. Where there are third parties associated with the site that require your information, we will only provide this if those parties agree to keep your information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property or safety.