Rocky road is easily a child’s favourite treat! What’s not to love about marshmallows and chocolate combined, anyway? It’s a pretty additional decoration to your table this coming Holidays, too! What are you waiting for – go on, and start rocking!
- 125g milk chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup FANGKS
- ¼ cup Coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups marshmallows, roughly chopped
- Prepare a 20cm slice tray with baking paper
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and then stir through the FANGKS and coconut oil
- Pour in the marshmallows and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Pour into the baking tray, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set. Slice up and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours