When you can’t choose between a soft serve and a thick shake, have this chocolate frozen delight! Use a spoon, or a (paper) straw – it all depends on the mood! This treat is refined sugar-free and gluten-free too – how can you (and the kids) say NO?
- 2 tbsp smooth cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups evaporated milk
- 3 heaped tbsp Fangks
- Combine the ingredients in an ice cream maker. Churn for 3 minutes to combine. If your cream cheese is chunky then blitz the mixture in a blender quickly until smooth.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 25 minutes, removing after 10 minutes and stirring.
- Place back in the ice cream machine and churn for 10 minutes, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!