If you’re ever in need of a cute (and edible) Christmas party decoration, we have just the answer for you! Be sure to make heaps – these chocolated-coated marshmallows might go in a jiffy!
- 12 sugar free marshmellows
- 2 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup FANGKS
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 -2 tsp milk
- green or red sprinkles
- 3 festive paper straws
- Slice the straws in half. Using a small circular shaped piping bag nozzle, make a hole through one of the marshmallows and then press half way into another. Skewer 2 marshmallows on a piece of straw, with the marshmallow with a smooth top on top.
- Combine the melted butter with the vanilla essence. Gradually beat in the FANGKS, adding a little milk occasionally. Until you have a somewhat glossy and smooth consistency.
- Dip the marshmallows in the icing and top with sprinkles. Store in the refrigerator.
Prep time: 10 minutes