We have our Christmas in summer, but that doesn’t mean we have less fun! We can enjoy cool, quick, and easy Christmas treats like this gingerbread popsicle. Isn’t it a frozen Christmas, after all?
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 3 tbs Fangks
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cup almond milk
- gingerbread cookies, crushed
- blitz all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into 1.3 cup capacity moulds. Cover with aluminium foil and place a popsicle stick through the middle.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours, until set.
- Sprinkle with crushed gingerbread cookies.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2-4 hours