Like we always say, you never run out of fun things to do with chocolate milk! These hot chocolate pops are not only fun, but also super easy and quick to make. We guarantee ‘WOW’ reactions from the kids once you start stirring these pops!
- 3 tbs Fangks
- 1 tbs Coconut oil
- Popsicle sticks or small wooden spoon
- Small paper patty pan or silicone cup
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave until completely melted. Combine with FANGKS. Stir until smooth.
- Pour into a small mould and place the aluminium over the top to cover. Make a small incision in the middle of the alfoil. Stick the popsicle stick.spoon in the middle. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to use place the pop in a mug, heat 1 cup of milk of your choice and pour over the pop. Stir until melted.
Prep time: 5 minutes