You can never run out of fun ways to drink chocolate milk! In just 15 minutes, the kids (and the big kids) can enjoy this delicious bubble milkshake. Remember to get a cute little spoon, or a straw to enjoy the bubble experience!
- ¼ -½ cup dried tapioca pearls (boba)
- 2 heaped tbsp of Fangks
- 2 cups milk of your choice
- Combine the tapioca with 2 cups of water in a saucepan. Bring to boil and cook for 2-3 minutes until they rise to the surface. Lower the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes, until the pearls are tender. Set aside for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Combine the chocolate FANGKS with 2 tbs hot water and stir to combine.
- Drain the pearls and pour the chocolate powder. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk to, and serve!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins