A classic family favourite made sugar free with Fangks, this chocolate pudding is super easy to whip up for dessert or a special treat!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup chocolate Fangks
- 60g salted butter, melted
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chocolate Fangks
- 1 cup boiling water
1 cup Greek yoghurt and ¼ cup coconut flakes, to serve
Preheat oven to 160C fan forced
- Grease a large baking dish.
- Sift the flour, cacao and Fangks into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, melted butter and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold with a spatula until combined.
- Spread evenly into a greased tray and then sprinkle over Fangks and 1 cup boiling water.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is firm to the touch.
- Serve with coconut flakes and Greek yoghurt