Hedgehog slice has got to be one of the all-time favourite kid’s treats. Our version is sugar free, gluten free and vegan for a slice that is twice as nice!
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup chocolate Fangks
1/2 cup natural almond butter
1 cup puffed rice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup flaked almonds
1. Line a rectangular baking tin.
2. In a large bowl, add the puffed rice. Crush it slightly with the end of a rolling pin.
3. Add the Fangks, coconut and flaked almonds and mix.
4. Add the coconut oil, almond butter and vanilla. Stir well to combine.
5. Pour mixture into the tin and top with a little extra coconut.
6. Freeze for 10 minutes.
7. Cut into slices and serve!