We’re pretty sure that all food is better when it’s miniature, and these cake pops are no exception! Make them with both chocolate and strawberry Fangks for a delicious duo.
- Start with a prepared cake/cupcakes.
- Break the cake up into crumbs in a large bowl.
- Separately, beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the Natvia and beat to combine. Add almond milk and beat again.
- Divide the buttercream mixture between two bowls. Add strawberry Fangks to one half, and chocolate to the other half.
- Divide the crumbed cake into two halves. Mix the strawberry buttercream into one, and the chocolate into the other.
- Form the mixture into 1 tbsp sized balls.
- Dip bamboo skewers into melted white chocolate and pierce into the balls.
- Coat the balls in the melted white chocolate. Use a piece of foam to keep the pops upright while you do this.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.